Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Mosi2 Heating Elements||Usage:||High Temperature Furnace|
|Shape:||U,W ,straight , L Shape||Le(hot Zone):||150-600mm(customized)|
|Lu(cold Zone):||150-700mm(Customized )||Max. Temperature:||1800C|
1800C Mosi2 Heating Elements,
Furnace Mosi2 Heating Elements,
1800C molybdenum disilicide heating elements
1800C Mosi2 Heating Elements For High Temperature Furnace
Introduction of MoSi2 rod heating element
Mosi2 Heating Elements made from Molybdenum Disilicide. It can be exerted under the high temperature of the oxidated atmosphere. MoSi2 heating element rod has the unique function of high temperature anti-oxidation. Under the oxidated atmosphere, the maximum temperature of MoSi2 elements is 1800°C. It can be made into various types, including U-type, W-type, right-angle as well as circular type.
MoSi2 rod heating element characters:
2. length:Lu length from 150 to 700mm,Le length from 150 to 600mm,customized is available .
3. operation temperature: from 500C to 1700.C .Max temperature can up to 1800.C
4. shape : U type ; W type ;straight type ;L type
5. function: ceramic ,magnetic material,glass ,metallurgy ,fireproofing material furnace.
Physcial property of MoSi2 rod
|Density||Bending Strength||Hardness||Apparent Porosity||Water Absorption||Elongation||Fracture Toughness||Compressive Strength|
Operation temperature of MoSi2 rod heating element in different atmosphere
|Atmosphere||1700 Type||1800 Type|
|-80°C Dry H2||1150||1150|
|-20°C Wet H2||1450||1450|
|10%CO2, 50%CO, 15%H2||1600||1700|
|Cracked and Partially Burnt Ammnia||1400||1450|
Packaging & Shipping
1. From the inside to outer packaging, is foam sponge, carton, wooden case.
2.Sea or Air transportation, DHL express.
3. Please make sure the 'shipping address' is your confirmed address.
4. We do check everything in good condition before we ship your parcel out.
5. We will process your order ASAP after payment is confirmed.
When you place order, please tell us following data:
d = the diameter of hot zone
c = the diameter of cold zone
Le = the length of hot zone
Lu = the length of cold zone
A = the distance between two terminals
Contact Person: Vera Zuo