Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Molybdenum Disilicide Heater||Diameter:||9/18mm,6/12mm；4/9mm|
|Application:||All Kinds Of High Temperture Furnace||Volume Density:||5.5-5.6g/cm3|
Introduction of Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Elements
1. Mosi2 heating element is a kind of resistance heating element with high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance and low aging based on molybdenum disilicide.When used in high temperature oxidation atmosphere, a layer of bright and compact quartz (SiO2) glass film is formed on the surface, which can protect the inner layer of si-mo rod from oxidation, so the element of si-mo rod has unique high temperature oxidation resistance.
2. Under the oxidizing atmosphere, the maximum operating temperature is 1800, the resistance of the heating element of silicon molybdenum rod increases rapidly with the temperature increasing, and the resistance value is stable when the temperature is constant.Under normal conditions, the resistance of elements does not change with the service time, so the new and old elements can be mixed.
3.According to the structure, working atmosphere and temperature of the heating equipment, the correct selection of the surface load of the heating element is the key to the service life of the element.
Electric Furnace Heating Elements Main Feature
1. The compact and complete element protectivelayer can well resist the corrosion of special atmosphere.
2. The protective layer has strong regen-eration capacity under oxidation environment and high temperature conditions
Molybdenum Disilicide Heater for electronics
1) Vertically hanging
Under normal temperature, MoSi2 heater is very brittleness, while under high temperature, it is plasticity, so the better way to install U Shape element is to hang it vertically from the furnace top through the support clamping chuck. The aim of such way is to avoid putting the mechanical stress directly to the element heat-generating end; otherwise the element will easily be broken.
2) Support clamp
Support clamp are applied to 9/18 and 6/12 two kinds of elements respectively. The support clamp supports the whole weight of the element and the position of the element is also determined by it, therefore, it must be installed carefully to assure the element vertically hung. In order to prevent the element from being over heated locally, the taper part of the element lower end must put into the furnace chamber.
Physcial property of molybdenum disilicide heater:
|Density||Bending Strength||Hardness||Apparent Porosity||Water Absorption||Elongation||Fracture Toughness||Compressive Strength|
MoSi2 heater use and maintenance
1. MoSi2 heater belong to Metal ceramic material. They are hard, crisp and low impact strength at room temperature .Therefore to be careful to avoid damage during transport and installation.
2. When MoSi2 heater continuously operate in an oxidation atmosphere, the surface temperature of 1700 type should not exceed 1700 ° C,1800-type should not over 1800 ℃ and for intermittent use,1700 type-element should not over 1650 ° C,1800type-element cannot exceed 1750 ℃.
Please tell us the following data of molybdenum disilicide MoSi2 rod heating element when send enquiry to us :
d = the diameter of hot zone ?
c = the diameter of cold zone ?
Le = the length of hot zone ?
Lu = the length of cold zone ?
How many pcs ?
Contact Person: Vera Zuo