Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Furnace Graphite||Volume:||1kg,2kg 3kg Gold|
|Top Diameter:||20-1000mm||Bottom Diameter:||40-1000mm|
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Compressive Strength:||70MPa|
|Application:||Small Metal Melting||Type:||Graphite Crucible|
metal casting crucible,
alumina ceramic crucible
APPLICATIONS of metal melting crucible :
The graphite crucible, also known as molten copper and copper, is a kind of crucible made from graphite, clay, silica and wax. Graphite crucibles are mainly used to smelt copper, brass, gold, silver, zinc,lead and other non-ferrous metals and their arlloys.
Performance of furnace graphite crucible:
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance., and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.
7. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality.
8.Using in high temperature process, thermal expansion coefficient is small ,it has resistance strain performance to hot and cold, Strong corrosion resistance to the acid, alkali solution;
1. Graphite crucible cannot be exposed in moisture, and must be placed in indoor dry place or wooden shelf. Maintain ventilated. Moisture is strictly prohibited. Damped crucible is likely to crack.
2. Each crucible, especially damped ones, must be preheated and roasted in drying equipment or next to a ground furnace before use. The roasting temperature should start from a low temperature of 100°C below. Roast it to 150°C at a speed of not higher than 30°C per hour. Preserve the heat for about 8 hours and then dry it. The crucible dried next to a ground furnace should be placed at least for one shift, and often turned to change direction, till workers feel the internal wall of crucible is hot.
Standard models of SUPER graphite crucible :
|Product name||type||size(mm)||Weight of the product(g)|
|1kg graphite crucible||SP-1000||58||47||35||88||160|
|2kg graphite crucible||SP-2000||65||58||44||110||240|
|2kg ceramic crucible||SP-2000A||81||70||60||110||270|
|2.5kg graphite crucible||SP-2500||65||58||44||126||300|
|2.5kg ceramic crucible||SP-2500A||81.4||71.4||60||127.5||320|
|3kg graphite crucible||SP-3000||85||75||60||105||390|
|3kg ceramic crucible||SP-3000A||97||88||78||103||335|
Contact Person: Vera Zuo