Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Metal Melting Crucbile||Volume:||1kg Gold|
|Top Diameter:||20-1000mm||Bottom Diameter:||40-1000mm|
|Material:||High Purity Graphite||Compressive Strength:||60MPa|
|Content: 99.99% Graphite:||99.99% Graphite||Colour:||Black|
|Shape:||Cylinder||Working Temp.:||Up To 1600C|
graphite melting crucible,
metal casting crucible
APPLICATIONS of metal melting crucible :
1. Graphite crucible can be used for non-ferrous metal smelting and casting, dissolving gold or silver ornaments, analysis of special type steel, sintering hard metal.
2. graphite crucible for smelting gold is specialized in melting gold in headgear and jewelry industry. That requests graphite material has high density and purity, ablation-resistance, and it can be used many times. We can machine various crucibles according to customer's requirement.
Performance of metal melting crucible :
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance., and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.
7. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality.
1. Graphite crucible cannot be exposed in moisture, and must be placed in indoor dry place or wooden shelf. Maintain ventilated. Moisture is strictly prohibited. Damped crucible is likely to crack.
2. Each crucible, especially damped ones, must be preheated and roasted in drying equipment or next to a ground furnace before use. The roasting temperature should start from a low temperature of 100°C below. Roast it to 150°C at a speed of not higher than 30°C per hour. Preserve the heat for about 8 hours and then dry it. The crucible dried next to a ground furnace should be placed at least for one shift, and often turned to change direction, till workers feel the internal wall of crucible is hot.
Standard models of SUPER graphite crucible :
|Product name||type||size(mm)||Weight of the product(g)|
|1kg graphite crucible||SP-1000||58||47||35||88||160|
|2kg graphite crucible||SP-2000||65||58||44||110||240|
|2kg ceramic crucible||SP-2000A||81||70||60||110||270|
|2.5kg graphite crucible||SP-2500||65||58||44||126||300|
|2.5kg ceramic crucible||SP-2500A||81.4||71.4||60||127.5||320|
|3kg graphite crucible||SP-3000||85||75||60||105||390|
|3kg ceramic crucible||SP-3000A||97||88||78||103||335|
Contact Person: Vera Zuo