Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Composition:||High Density Graphite||Density:||1.75--1.85g/cm3|
|Top Diameter:||20-1000mm||Bottom Diameter:||40-1000mm|
|OEM:||Acceptable||Application:||Heat Treatment Furnace|
|Name:||Ingot Casting Graphite Crucible|
metal casting crucible,
alumina ceramic crucible
Application of high purity graphite crucible :
1. Graphite crucible can be used for non-ferrous metal smelting and casting, melting aluminum, dissolving gold or silver ornaments, analysis of special type steel, sintering hard metal.
2. For smelting gold is specialized in melting gold in headgear and jewelry industry. That requests graphite material has high density and purity, ablation-resistance, and it can be used many times. We can machine various crucibles accordingto customer's requirement.
3. Machined from high pure graphite and widely used in the gold,silver,platinum and other noble metal's melting.If it's used in oxygen atmosphere,it wil start to be oxygenized when the temperature is higher than 700-800°c. If it's used in the protective atmosphere, it can stand more than 2000°c.
4. Widely used in such fields as industrial furnaces, mono-crystalline silicon machinery, mono-crystalline silicon machinery, electron, semi-conductor, metallurgy, oil, chemistry, textile, electrical machinery, electrical equipment, electrical furnace, traffic, communication industry, medicine, etc.
Advantages of SUPER graphite crucible :
1) With excellent electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity
2) Only needs low thermal expansion, resulting in high thermal resistance
3) It is a Graphite Crucible well-functioned under high temperatures
4) Making chemical inertness and non-wetting to metals
Features of graphite crucible :
1. Graphite crucible cannot be exposed in moisture, and must be placed in indoor dry place or wooden shelf. Maintain ventilated. Moisture is strictly prohibited. Damped crucible is likely to crack.
2. Each crucible, especially damped ones, must be preheated and roasted in drying equipment or next to a ground furnace before use. The roasting temperature should start from a low temperature of 100°C below. Roast it to 150°C at a speed of not higher than 30°C per hour. Preserve the heat for about 8 hours and then dry it. The crucible dried next to a ground furnace should be placed at least for one shift, and often turned to change direction, till workers feel the internal wall of crucible is hot.
3. The melting time for the first time should be at least twice of the normal melting time, in order to avoid cracking inside the crucible due to heating up too fast, or even cracking immediately when the fire sets on
Material for High pure graphite crucibles
|Item||Unit||High pure graphite|
|baked twice||baked three time||baked four times|
|impregnated once||impregnated twice||impregnated three times|
|We accept small orders,please inquiry us freely.|
Stardard models of SUPER graphite crucible :
|Product name||type||size(mm)||Weight of the product(g)|
|1kg graphite crucible||SP-1000||58||47||35||88||160|
|2kg graphite crucible||SP-2000||65||58||44||110||240|
|2kg ceramic crucible||SP-2000A||81||70||60||110||270|
|2.5kg graphite crucible||SP-2500||65||58||44||126||300|
|2.5kg ceramic crucible||SP-2500A||81.4||71.4||60||127.5||320|
|3kg graphite crucible||SP-3000||85||75||60||105||390|
|3kg ceramic crucible||SP-3000A||97||88||78||103||335|
Any special requirement is available
Graphite crucible Packing:
1. New dampproof air bubble film package for the product
2. New and high quality paper box fill in to protect the goods
3. Solid and strong wooden box outside
Contact Person: Vera Zuo