Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Engine Model:||WP10||Net Power:||131kw|
|Rated Speed:||1850rpm||Ground Pressure:||58KPa|
crawler construction equipment,
Introduction of SD16T Shantui Bulldozer:
SD16T mechanical transmission series bulldozers adopt mechanical transmission, powerful power, high production efficiency, high reliability and low fuel consumption. The working device of the equipment is flexible in operation, wide in the vision of the cab, good in comfort, able to adapt to a more severe working environment, and convenient in maintenance and repair.
It is suitable for the transportation, excavation, backfilling of earth and stone and other bulk materials in roads, railways, mines, airports and other grounds. It is an indispensable mechanical equipment for national defense engineering, mine construction, urban and rural road construction and water conservancy construction.
SD16T Bulldozer Technical Features:
● Electronically controlled engine, the emission meets the national stage III emission requirements of non-road machinery, with sufficient power, intelligence and efficiency, strong versatility of parts, and low maintenance cost.
● Adopting mechanical transmission, high transmission efficiency;
● Wet hydraulic power assisted main clutch, forced lubrication gearbox, and hydraulic assisted steering system make the machine easy to operate, with efficient power transmission and high productivity.
● The electronically controlled hand and foot throttles are used to configure the color to increase the display screen, which improves the operating comfort and reduces the labor intensity.
● The heat dissipation system adopts aluminum plate-fin radiator, integrated intercooler, compact structure, reasonable layout and high heat dissipation efficiency.
● The large-capacity fuel tank supports more durable continuous working time, reduces the number of vehicle fuel filling, saves time and expense and creates greater value for users.
Performance parameters of SD16T standard Bulldozer
Mining conditions (such as coarse sand, stone, and decomposed rock) and severe heavy-duty working conditions (such as frozen earth).
Contact Person: Vera Zuo